Zine Fests

Main Forums General Zine Stuff Zine Fests

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ed 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Billy
    Participant

Hey everyone! We have an “events” tab at the top now, a calendar to keep track of all the different zine events going on around the world. If you know of a zinefest, send me a pm, and i’ll add it to the calendar. Looking to use this mostly for “bigger” events, such as zinefests, not so much smaller, local readings. But send me your links! Thanks!

Billy
    Participant

Check out the Events tab up top. New zinefests being added every day. The times aren’t all correct, but the dates are. If you know of any I’m missing, let me know!

CWP
    Participant

This is great! I already added Street Cat Zine Fest (Lancaster, OH) and Gluestick! (Indianapolis, IN). If you haven’t seen this already, this has a huge collection of zine related events:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D16yp3jX5FgbRp18-uhsZzENtXR1vEzpR0uAQtP6AVg/edit?usp=sharing

Billy
    Participant

Holy Lord! That’s a lot of zinefests! Okay, cool, thanks!

Ed
    Participant

Hello,
    I not sure if this is the right place to post this… but I planning on getting a table at Long Beach Zine Fest. Sept 15, 2018 at Art Expo Center.
    Would anyone like to share a table?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love