I am proud to finally announce Issue#3 of my ongoing electronic music zine, Snare/Rush.
I write about extreme forms of electronic music, taking in techno, IDM, ‘core and noise and anything experimental that takes my fancy.
Issue#3 contains (amongst other things)
* An interview with Oxford based drone-wizard Lee Riley
* A review of my experiences at Supernormal Festival 2017
* An interview with the electronic alien life form known as Qebrus
* An introduction to ⠽D⠑E⠎T⠙H⠕W⠕A⠍V⠼E⠃music
* A music / numbers quiz
* Music and literature reviews
*Techno Topographia: EU & Russia & slightly beyond edition
*Bad artist names
* News, artwork, lists, stuff and more things that I like
Purchases can be made at the BLISST link below, but also happy to trade / barter/ paypal
Issue#2 is also available at http://www.snarerush.co.uk for free download / pdf view if you want, or a couple of paper copies still exist via the BLISST shop.
Thanks for reading and happy to answer any questions!