Question for everyone

Main Forums General Zine Stuff Question for everyone

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Billy 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Billy
    Participant

What is your greatest zine accomplishment?

This goes out to zine-makers and zine-readers. Are you especially proud of a zine your made? Or one you found in a thrift store? Are you super stoked about someone you met because of zines? Were you interviewed on local radio about your zine? What’s the thing you brag about most?

Certain answers may be used in an upcoming zine of mine! If so, I’ll ask permission first. Let’s hear what ya got!

emeezines
    Participant

My greatest zine accomplishment is actually making my first zine. I have been a huge fan of reading and collecting zines for a little over a year. I’ve brainstormed ideas and thought about making a zine… but never actually sat down and did it. I think i was afraid of failure or was comparing myself to others. But eventually inspiration hit one day and i threw ideas onto paper, sent it through a scanner, and printed my first official zine. It was so exciting and so easy! And now that I’ve made that first one and broke down whatever weird barrier I had set up, I’m popping out weird little zines left and right. SO that first one was my greatest accomplishment because it has led me to create more and more!

Billy
    Participant

That is awesome! Zines can be really addictive. Everything you do now, you’ll think, “Oh, that would be a great zine.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love