Oops! I'm Not What You Signed Up For!

Main Forums Calls for Submissions Oops! I'm Not What You Signed Up For!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kelsey C. 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kelsey C.
    Participant

oops zine call for art

Help this fancy violin and me make a zine that was created because of my personal angst! If you’ve ever been in a situation where your significant other made you feel like you weren’t good enough, that they thought you were different than how you actually are, or anything similar, this prompt is for you! Sidenote: I’m also up for considering situations in which the roles are flipped.

There are no regulations for the kind of submission you send in, and there are currently no limits to length or size. The zine will most likely be the size of a half-sheet or smaller, but I am all for including fold-outs if that means you get to express yourself without holding anything back. If you have an idea that seems crazy, please reach out! I’d love to figure out how to make it happen with you. In a similar vein, audio and video files will be included via QR codes and whatever supplements you/we can come up with.

Submissions are due Thursday, September 7, 2017 (that’s the day after my birthday! 🐙♍️🎉).

SpacialCowboy
    Participant

Hello! Are digital images accepted as submissions?

Blythe
    Participant

OMG, i think i might actually still have the mix cd my ex fiancé made me 10 years ago around the time he broke it off with me because “i can’t fix you, i can only help you.” (will now spend the entire weekend trying to find it).

Kelsey C.
    Participant

@spacialcowboy YES! Definitely!

@Blythe omg even if you didn’t find it that made my day! That’s ridiculous

Kelsey C.
    Participant

I’m sorry it has taken me so long to reply 🙂

Blythe
    Participant

i’m still looking for it. i only remember one song that was on it (Scars, by Papa Roach) but now I’m really curious about what else the hell was on it…

Count Zinetacula
    Participant

aw man this is so up my street. *gets thinking cap on* *shakes fist at ex*

Kelsey C.
    Participant

@Blythe if September 7 rolls around and you still haven’t found it, go ahead and shoot me an email reminding me that the CD exists and it was a thing that happened to you! You just telling me that you can’t find it but you remember that one song that was on it will still be considered as a submission in my eyes!

@countzinetacula you’re my hero

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.