maintain readership

Main Forums General Discussion maintain readership

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Count Zinetacula 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hean Kuan Ong
    Participant

I had been told to maintain a readership. Collects the email contacts from who that bought zines from you, and email them when you have a new one on sales.

The problem is, how to do it? Do we able to send it bulk? Like newsletter? over Gmail?

I read from some forum or website, you can actually put your list of contacts into BCC, and set TO to yourself so that your reader’s contacts won’t leak out.
    But your readers may know you put them into BCC list, although they aren’t able to see your others reader contacts. To me, it is kinda ugly.

I have received an email from some other zine maker, which I do not see my email mark as BCC, how do they do that? Anyone here has such experience to share?

penfight
    Participant

Mailchimp.com is what I use to send out newsletters. It’s free and you make a subscription list and can send them nice-looking emails :). It also gives people the option to opt-out if they don’t want to receive anymore.

Hean Kuan Ong
    Participant

Thanks, @penfight.

Yes, after sometimes of research, I discovered MailChimp.com too.

Regards,
    Hean Kuan

Count Zinetacula
    Participant

I use tinyletter, but I’m not very good at collecting emails for it! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.