Lewiston Public Library is Seeking Zines to Expand it's Collection

Main Forums General Discussion Lewiston Public Library is Seeking Zines to Expand it's Collection

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike Lewis
    Participant

Lewiston Maine is trying to put itself on the Zine Making map by establishing a new Zine library called the Zine Atheneum at the Lewiston Public Library. They are not currently buying zines, but are looking to get some diverse titles in so that the library will gain traction and they can convince the city to expand the purchasing budget soon.

If you’d like to contribute, they are looking for two copies of each zine; one for circulation and one for their archives.

You can mail submissions to:

Mike Lewis
    C/O Lewiston Public Library
    200 Lisbon Street
    Lewiston, ME 04240

Billy
    Participant

Cool man, the more zine libraries the better! I’ll send a few things this week.

Hazey Recollect
    Participant

Are they accepting zines collected from others? I have a box of zines that I’ve read and am ready to pass on if they might be interested. In the past I have sent boxes off to other zine libraries in Massachusetts, Las Vegas, and Philadelphia. If not, I’m willing to trade with anyone interested.

Mike Lewis
    Participant

Thanks, Billy! That’s rad. I look forward to seeing your stuff!

Mike Lewis
    Participant

HR – That would be rad. We are open to just about everything! Thanks for thinking of the LPL.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love