How you can Help WMZ

Main Forums WMZ site How you can Help WMZ

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Darkroomist 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Darkroomist
    Keymaster

Having started over the next year or two will really make or break WMZ. Either we will flourish and be a beacon for zinesters all over the globe or become another abandoned playground on the internet. I’m certainly hoping for flourish.

To that end here are some ways people/members can help that happen.

1.) We need links to wemakezines.com. There were many instances where people linked to wemakezines.ning.com. If people could update those links it would help. Also if you have a blog if you could write a short spot about us or include us in your blogroll, link dump, etc. it’d definitely help us out. (And super big thanks to those who have!)

2.) Like an share us on social media. WMZ is on twitter and Facebook and increasing our exposure to like minded people will help draw people to the site, hopefully sign up and participate. We still need to get the word out about New WMZ and I can only reach so many people.

3.) Participate on the site. Actually I think this part had been going really well. I think our activity level is pretty dang good, and I hope it keeps increasing. Participating in groups, forums, and profile updates gives people new to the site plenty to do an catch up on. Ask questions, give advice, tells us your experiences around making zines.

4.) Keep tabs on us! While I check in multiple times a day, I can definitely tell you that there’s a good amount of new stuff every week. Check back here regularly, there’s plenty going on.

5.) Help promote us in the real world. We have a 4up flier that you can download and print and post on bulletin boards, in coffee shops, around campus, leave at the laundromat, etc. I’m all for reaching other zinesters by any means necessary!

6.) If you have other suggestions, PM me, I’m all ears, or I guess eye in this case!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Darkroomist.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.