How to send your work for a submission

Main Forums General Discussion How to send your work for a submission

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nyx 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Stephanie
    Participant

I’m new to this zine creation world. Currently run a small zine edition in Guatemala city, but interested in sending submissions to other zines. But, what and how should I send my work to be considered? Is this a topic that matters, let me know. 🙂

Nyx
    Keymaster

Hello Stephanie!

I’ve moved this topic to the discussions forum so we can keep the calls for submissions forum for active calls.

In regards to your query, the best advice I can give is to pay attention. Find a call that you like and pay attention to what the person putting up the call is asking for.

The what comes down to finding a call you’d like to submit to. There are calls for all sorts of things.

The how comes down to the call itself. Some people are asking for short stories about a specific subject to a certain word count. Other people have broader specs and fewer details.

If in doubt about any of it, ask. As someone who has put together a few collab zines, I’d always rather be asked in advance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.