Cyberrriot issue 12!

Main Forums Calls for Submissions Cyberrriot issue 12!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephanie Watson 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stephanie Watson
    Participant

Are you looking for an opportunity to flex your creative skills? We encourage you to submit your creative writing for consideration to be digitally published in our seasonal arts zine, Cyberrriot.

The theme for Summer ’17 is DISCOVERY

What we’d love to see from you:

– Written Art (e.g. poetry, short stories, flash fiction, vignettes, fictional and non-fiction monologues, fictional and non-fiction letters, scripts, extracts from novel etc.)
    – Visual Still Art (e.g photography, posters, drawings, collages, digital and traditional paintings, sketches, printing, clothing and technology design etc.)
    – Mixed media (e.g. vlogs, Instagram pictures, gifs, music, Vimeo/YouTube videos, etc.)
    – Conversations & Social Media (e.g. text message, Twitter replies, Tumblr blog posts, etc.)

The deadline for all zine submissions is July 30th (though for this thread I’m gonna keep it open till the 3rd!) and will be published digitally on our site August 5th.

If you wish to submit a piece of art to Fembot’s Cyberrriot, please submit your piece(s) to cyberrriot@gmail.com, along with a photo of yourself and a short third person bio, and we’ll get back to you within 3-4 business days.

Please read our guideline page for more info! 🙂

P.S sorry for the last minute posting, I only just found this site!

Crude Reform
    Participant

Sent you some stuff 🙂

Stephanie Watson
    Participant

Thanks everyone who emailed! We have a healthy selection of submissions now so I’ll be closing the sub box. I’ll get back to everyone asap! Xxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.