BOHZINE a LGBTQA Creative Arts zine! YAY!

Main Forums Calls for Submissions BOHZINE a LGBTQA Creative Arts zine! YAY!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Count Zinetacula 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bohzine (Spence)
    Participant

Hi all!

I’m just a little Zine with a HUGE GAY creator! 😛

Long story short… I’m fortunate enough now (after 22 years in Graphic Design) and 30+ years making zines/tagging/sign painting, yada-yada; to be able to just produce an over-the-top (I said “TOP”), WAY-OVER-BUDGET (-LOL- like that’s new), offset printed (YUP! OFFSET!! I have reached an age where I don’t need to sit on the floor of a Kinkos anymore) … Zine. Check out my site details.

-Spencer
    BOHMAGAZINE.COM

**** Things & stuff about it and Submission link ****

I love to showcase creativity and expression in ALL of its diversity and share the lives of artists, poets, photographers, musicians, gamers, rule breakers and the marginalized alike. This collaboration covers everything AND the kitchen sink! I want an equal, balanced voice for both those in the limelight and those whose quiet dedication behind the scenes help make it all possible. From the seasoned professional to the seldom seen work of the undiscovered. Everyones “voice” should be heard!

BOHZINE is focused on giving the full spectrum of creative people a bold presence in print. I see it as an ever evolving work of art. By collecting and sharing submissions from all over the world and merging them into a single experience – from the seldom seen work of the undiscovered to the prolific contributions of the professional, all the while helping support in-need arts and education related charities.

submissions

Count Zinetacula
    Participant

Your site is amazing! Definitely interested in submitting!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.